Notes for weeks 19-21 of 2022
- I am missing Graveyard and I resurrected doing a bit. Let’s see how it goes.
- Global warming in on schedule this year; pool temperature went over 22 in May
- Textualize TUI framework looks interesting
- Optimizing Java Twitter thread
- I’ve started to play Fall of Magic and I like where it leads
- In week 19, I’ve walked 6 km, rode 56 km and swam 434 m. I’ve been active for 5.5 hours during 7 activities. This week’s max speed was 45.4 km/h and I conquered 252 elevation meters.
- In week 20, I’ve walked 16 km and rode 46 km. I’ve been active for 7.5 hours during 7 activities. This week’s max speed was 45.2 km/h and I conquered 601 elevation meters.
- In week 21, I’ve walked 4 km, ran 1 km and rode 111 km. I’ve been active for 6.8 hours during 7 activities. This week’s max speed was 42.9 km/h and I conquered 662 elevation meters.
Recommended Readings From This Week
- Predatory community: Excellent writing on the greatest lie of the crypto space
- El Salvador’s ‘Bitcoin City’ is just another crypto fantasy: Citadels!
Published in Weekly Notes and tagged Weekly Notes