Those are my long-form writings. All are written with the hope to stay readable in a few years (or decades).
- Which Scale? There are a lot of scales and scaling needs to be discussed within the appropriate context.
- On Acurracy and Bullshit Acurracy and Bullshit are not in opposition.
- How To Handle Email Calmly How I handle email without anxieties.
- On Uneducated Hiring The practices of hiring seem to carry over from education system experience. Unlearn them.
- On Touch Typing Touch typing is modern superpower. Learn it.
- Continuous Delivery Is A Risk Management Strategy Continuous Delivery is not a way to develop software faster, but rather to manage risks well
- There Are No Bugs, Just TODOs Issue gardening can become too much work in itself at the expense of productivity.
- We Don't Know What Employment Is Everybody have different expectations of what an employment contract is. These are the common ones.
- How To Survive a Day In Remote Meetings My collection of experiences for handling a day full of remote meetings well.