Notes for week 27 of 2021
Free week! Hiking season started for me. I’ve taken a break with friends and family, hence the only thing I can report are my readings.
It was really nice.
- I’ve walked 24 km, rode 50 km and swam 1526 m. I’ve been active for 8.2 hours during 8 activities. This week’s max speed was 43.6 km/h.
Recommended Readings From This Week
- The future of luxury is on-site(ish): Going to the office will mean access to the power, status and career progression
- I Biohacked for 10 Weeks to Try to Live Forever: Well, you can’t contest a determination of someone who voluntarily injects a needle into their penis
- How to live forever: meet the extreme life-extensionists: Cosmetics, but for Silicon Valley
- Scaling Normcore way down: Oh noes :'( Thanks for all the fish!
- Ready for changes with Hexagonal Architecture: Still a good overview
Published in Notes and tagged Weekly Notes